Adapter to charge and listen at the same time?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jrm27, Nov 15, 2016.

1. jrm27 macrumors 6502

Hi all,
    i was resisting the 7 for a long time because of the inability to use my regular headphones. However, my 6 crapped out and I'm now on the 7 train! So.. besides the Belkin adapter, are there other solutions that allow for charging/listening at the same time? Preferrablywith standard headphone jacks?

2. Hawkeye16 macrumors regular

Belkin is the only one I am aware of right now. Maybe time to move to Bluetooth headphones as well? I personally love not having cords!

edit: Also with the Belkin it is two lightning ports so either need your lightning to 3.5mm converter too or to use the provided headphones.

3. kaikai830 macrumors 6502

4. jrm27 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks guys. I decided to take an indigog gamble on this case: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/...the-audio-jack-iphone-headphones/x/15473261#/

Extra battery, phone protection, ntegrated headphone jack... maybe it'll be the best of all worlds...
    --- Post Merged, Nov 16, 2016 ---
    I've entertained the bluetooth idea... but I love my custom molded in-ear monitors too much!

5. sk1wbw Suspended

sk1wbw

I drilled a hole in the other speaker grill to access the hidden headphone jack.

6. JayJohnPaul macrumors regular

JayJohnPaul

Same here.