Adapter to make speaker cables reach iphone through a case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Nrwrit3r, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Nrwrit3r macrumors 6502a

Just wondering if there is an adpater that I can put on the end of a speaker cable (one that goes into a computer, and that fits into my iphone when I don't have a case on it)?

Basically, I can plug in my speaker cable to my phone without the case, but when the case is on, only some cables (like most earphone cables) reach the connector through the case.

I'm looking for something I can plug into the speaker cable that would "extend" the medal part so it would be narrow enough to go all the way into my iphone?

2. Nrwrit3r thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. barkingDog, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2011

barkingDog macrumors regular

barkingDog

Looking for a 4 conductor version of these puppies. I did find quite a few on Amazon, etc -- but most had varying [not-so-good] reviews. (e.g., Some don't carry the microphone signal, flimsy cable, signal loss, etc.)

The only one I found which looks promising is:

iFrogz Adapter sold thru Amazon

Pricey @ $10.17 + Shipping though. Anyone else have a better [cheaper] suggestion for a known, quality item as described (4 conductor)?

EDIT: Should've checked the price direct from iFrogz. Much cheaper -- $3.99 + $1.99 Shipping. And it can't hurt to try it at this price, too.

4. UCLAKoolman macrumors 6502a

Thanks for posting this, I just bought 3 direct from ifrogz