Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

christophermdia

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 28, 2008
Just wanted to confirm what I have seen in various posts that while online does not show availability for the VGA and HDMI to USB-C connectors, my local Apple Store DID have them in stock. Lots of the HDMI and only 1 VGA. I was most concerned with the VGA since I will be presenting a lot with my MacBook.

Try your store out if you need sooner than later ... My delivery date was for June! #

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
Just wanted to confirm what I have seen in various posts that while online does not show availability for the VGA and HDMI to USB-C connectors, my local Apple Store DID have them in stock. Lots of the HDMI and only 1 VGA. I was most concerned with the VGA since I will be presenting a lot with my MacBook.

Try your store out if you need sooner than later ... My delivery date was for June! #

LOL, but you didn't comment in those threads you created a new one? HEHE. What area are you in that has them?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.