Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sqid

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 2, 2013
Hello guys, i have an interesting question today.
I think most of you know League of Legends - moba-game like a Dota 2.
And some of you know, that not so far ago Riot Games made for us MacOS client.

So, that was introduction. I have now a cmd (for windows) line from popular site about league - lolnexus.com.
Code:
"C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.0.250\deploy\League of Legends.app" "8394" "LeagueOfLegends" "" "spectator 95.172.65.242:80 86JtNCAcIqfKuD5MNZTDmALEq2BAatWr 16712306 RU"
This line starts up a lol client and let us spectate ranked match which is opened on lolnexus. It's work for windows and i want it works for mac too! :)

The question is how to adapt this cmd line for terminal. I looked for paths of files, they look similar, but it obviously need more changes.

Hope you can help me :)

PS. Sorry for my English! :eek:

MacUser2525

Suspended
Mar 17, 2007
Canada
Hello guys, i have an interesting question today.
I think most of you know League of Legends - moba-game like a Dota 2.
And some of you know, that not so far ago Riot Games made for us MacOS client.

So, that was introduction. I have now a cmd (for windows) line from popular site about league - lolnexus.com.
Code:
"C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.0.250\deploy\League of Legends.app "8394" "LeagueOfLegends" "" "spectator 95.172.65.242:80 86JtNCAcIqfKuD5MNZTDmALEq2BAatWr 16712306 RU"
This line starts up a lol client and let us spectate ranked match which is opened on lolnexus. It's work for windows and i want it works for mac too! :)

The question is how to adapt this cmd line for terminal. I looked for paths of files, they look similar, but it obviously need more changes.

Hope you can help me :)

PS. Sorry for my English! :eek:

Start the Terminal application then type in and hit enter key.

Code:
open /Applications/Riot\ Games/League\ of\ Legends/RADS/solutions/lol_game_client_sln/releases/0\.0\.0\.250/deploy/League\ of\ Legends.app" "8394" "LeagueOfLegends" "" "spectator 95.172.65.242:80 86JtNCAcIqfKuD5MNZTDmALEq2BAatWr 16712306 RU"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.