Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Patrick Bateman

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2003
Hi, I am looking into getting a book (waiting for hardware announcements right now to figure which kind) from Apple directly but have never bought directly before, only second hand. I'm also developing (trying to at least, hopefully it'll work and market right) and hear about this discount for developers. I don't have any idea as to how to get it. Anyone give me some step by step pointers? Thanks.

bitfactory

macrumors 6502
Jul 22, 2002
Re: ADC Discount Information

Originally posted by Patrick Bateman
Hi, I am looking into getting a book (waiting for hardware announcements right now to figure which kind) from Apple directly but have never bought directly before, only second hand. I'm also developing (trying to at least, hopefully it'll work and market right) and hear about this discount for developers. I don't have any idea as to how to get it. Anyone give me some step by step pointers? Thanks.

sure. you need to be an ADC SELECT or PREMIERE member (SELECT is 500USD a year)... if you're a SELECT member, you need to be a member for AT LEAST a year, AND renew your membership before it expires on that next year to get the one discount - so in effect, it'll cost you 1000USD and 12 months and 1 day to receive your discount, which, most likely, will be worth less than 1000USD.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.