ADC Purchase

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by applemacman, Mar 24, 2008.

1. applemacman macrumors member

applemacman

So I purchased a Mac Pro through the ADC store...received my email confirmation and ship/delivery date.

My concern is that the ship/delivery date will be off because it still shows that no charge has occurred to my Card or even a Pending Transaction yet.

Is Apple waiting to charge my card until they prove my membership is active and everything?

I ordered it on Saturday night and received the email shortly after. The ship window is this Wed. 25 - Fri. 27 and Delivery Fri. 27 - next Wed. Apr. 1.

I have seen other posts concerning shipping times and confirming enrollment but none had mentioned anything about Apple not charging the card yet.
    (Of course I won't complain if they never charge me and send me one for free :p)

Just curious if anyone can shed some light on the purchasing process with the ADC discount because like most people I can't wait for it to come.

2. applemacman thread starter macrumors member

applemacman

Just checked my email and Apple sent me another email this one I guess is after they verified my enrollment in the ADC program...all is well now my card shows the transaction and everything is a go. It is just odd that it took so long to charge the account and acknowledge the order.