ADC Student help

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Vivid.Inferno, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Vivid.Inferno macrumors 6502

Vivid.Inferno

Ok so I ordered my Student ADC membership. I got the email with the activation code, but now it's asking me what Company/Organization I belong too....I don't. I'm a student....I can't activate it until I put something there....Help!

2. techound1 macrumors 68000

techound1

3. Vivid.Inferno thread starter macrumors 6502

Vivid.Inferno

....you know that makes perfect sense. Although it already asked for my school name with my student number.

I apoligize for the stupid questions, in the past 48 hours I've had 1.5 hours of sleep :p

4. Vivid.Inferno thread starter macrumors 6502

Vivid.Inferno

Thank you. i've been a PC user all my life....Time to order my very first Mac.

Edit: Need more help. I have heard that you need to fax them a copy of your current time table and student card. How? I haven't been asked to do this. I have finished the activation online with the code they emailed me. And for the organization/Business I just put my parents business in.

5. unitethenations macrumors member

RE: ADC Student Help

I have the same question. I'm at school, so I don't have access to a fax machine. How do I send in my info? Can I scan and e-mail it to them?

6. lancestraz macrumors 6502a

lancestraz

Your school should have a fax machine somewhere. I think Staples will fax stuff for you too.

7. Eder6301 macrumors member

Eder6301

They take forever to sent you an email telling you to sent ur proof of you being a student... I sent it as soon as i got the activation number ....the fax number is on the apple adc student general question section.... I dont have a fax either so i used an online faxing service and i worked i just attaches a .doc file and the online fax service will sent it to apple.. I used a service that charged me like 2 bucks to sent the fax but im sure there some out there that ill do it for free