Add grip to your slippery iPhone!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by yOyOYoo, Jan 17, 2008.

1. yOyOYoo macrumors 6502a

yOyOYoo

With the cozip back clip on rubberized case!

You can find it on amazon, adds almost no weight, yet gives the back of your phone a very grippy feel. This case does not really protect the front of the case at all, but it leaves the chrome naked look of the front of the iPhone.

It's grippiness seems better than that of the Seidio Rubberized Case. Since this case only protects the back, it keeps a very very slim profile yet provides a very grippy feel to the back of the iPhone.

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPhone-...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1200633314&sr=8-1

[​IMG]

2. linsam macrumors 6502

linsam

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Wonder how easily the phone will fall out of the 1/2 case.

4. yOyOYoo thread starter macrumors 6502a

yOyOYoo

This case snaps on VERY TIGHTLY with no creaks or squeaks, so there is no chance of the phone falling out of the case. It needs to be pried off. Try this case, I've received comments from everyone who has seen it. Everyone wants it!!!

5. maclover92 macrumors newbie

?

Why would you want a case you would have to pry off?
    Nice idea though because many a times have i almost dropped it because of no grip

6. TheotherJoseph macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

I have this same case, but I disagree with the OP about the added grip. Over time the back of the case gets smooth and slick. Also taking the case off the phone after time has created scratches. I would suggest cozip adds some kind of protection for the inside of the case. Also a different texture to the outside of the case for grip