Add in line (for iPhone)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by agoat, Jun 12, 2010.

1. agoat macrumors regular

Hey guys,

First time poster, can't find a similar issue with the forum search, sorry if this had been answer. I am planning on signing up a family plan with the first 2 lines today (with non iphones) to take advantage of ATT current offers (waived activation fees/free shipping/$75 phone and accessories discount:D). Then come June 15th, could I just add in a new third line and preorder the iPhone with that line (for $199 instead of full price)? Will this be possible online or in-store only?

I had chatted with a few different online reps and they all told me different answers (can't and can), same with the att in-store reps. If anyone with this similar issue could make this clear for me. I don't want to sign up the family plan and later found out I can't get the iphone with the third line. Thanks

Also if this seem to work out, I am transferring the first two number from tmobile today. Will I able to transfer the third number online or is add in line for new number only?

And if I order online through ATT (for waived activation/free shipping), can I later ask a rep to convert it to my qualified FAN account?

Thanks!!

2. rossihvac macrumors regular

rossihvac

3. agoat thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks, were you able to preorder it online? one of the att rep told me that add in line preorder is instore only.