Add me to the list, switched to 6.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Database, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Database macrumors member

I ordered a 64 GB Space Grey 6+ and a 128 GB Space Grey 6.

I used the 6 plus from Friday morning til Sunday afternoon. It's an awesome device. I just couldn't get over the size and how difficult it was to use on the go. Pulling it out of pocket and checking/replying to an email/text etc was a challenge. If I never left the house it would be great. However, it just wasn't practical for me. My little brother was waiting for his plus, was still like a month out, so I passed on the one I ordered to him.

Again, amazing device, just be sure it'll fit into how you use your phone.

2. Avarize macrumors member

Same boat here, things just seemed like they would be too difficult.

3. turbineseaplane macrumors 68040

turbineseaplane

Haha.
    Except at that point it's better to just use an iPad or regular Mac.

6+ definitely a specific niche device it sounds like.

4. cipher29 macrumors regular

Totally... 6+ is good as a single device.. People who don't own an laptop or a tablet.. It'll doing really well in places like China, but, in North America where every spoiled brat has a Macbook Air and a iPad, it literally makes zero sense..

5. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

I toyed with the 6 Plus at at&t Saturday when I was trading in my 4s for a promo card. it's a damn nice phone but too big IMO. i'm glad I stuck with the 6.

6. i hate phones macrumors 6502a

I am still just as confused as I was when I preordered my plus. I don't have a tablet (have a 17" laptop), and don't really talk on the phone that much... but not being able to quickly use it 1 handed is bothering me. Going to the store to play with a 6 tonight. Afraid after using the plus the display won't look as great and I LOVE the battery life on the plus :confused:

7. Database thread starter macrumors member

Yeah, honestly, the battery life is what made me want to keep it the most. But, then I decided once like Morphie cases come out I can get one of those... have better battery life and still have a way smaller device.