Add new watch face?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Andy0568, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Andy0568 macrumors regular

2. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

It is a pretty safe bet that 3rd party faces will be available at some point. I'd also put money on 3rd party complications once the software has matured a little more.

3. Runt888 macrumors 6502a

No, it hasn't come out what that button does.

I would guess that the user can set up a number of faces that they can then quickly switch between. Ie, there may be 6 different face types, but the user can set up a bunch of different faces with different complications and then switch between them without having to set each one up again.

Again, just a guess...

4. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

I'm going to have to agree with you on this. Like having multiple Mickey Mouse face configurations with different complications so you don't have to keep reconfiguring it every time.

5. DreamPod macrumors 65816

DreamPod

I'm assuming you can use that button to purchase more watchfaces from Apple.

6. Runt888 macrumors 6502a

If watch faces are available for purchase from Apple, it would almost certainly be something you did from the app on the phone.

7. deanfitz1 macrumors member

Think you can use it to create your own watch faces with your own photos too.

Seen in a few videos where they have a picture of some people and the time overlaid onto the photo

8. Seannyb macrumors member

Seannyb

I agree. In a couple videos when they are swiping through the different faces one of them is a picture of a women and her child (if I remember correct). Nobody is going to have a picture of some random person and their kid as their watch face. There must be a way to put your own picture in there.