Add Pics w/out Sync?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by andi030, Feb 25, 2008.

1. andi030 macrumors member

Hi, i got a question.

Is it possible to add pictures to my Ipod touch from an other Computer.

E.g.: I went to a friend's house, he has a Macbook(1 month ago). No i wanted to add some oh his pictures to my Ipod, but i have it synct to my pics.

how can I pic to the touch without loosing the pics which are already on it?

hope, you understand what i am trying to ask... . :)
    Thanks for the time.

Andi030

2. EdwardsNH macrumors member

Nothing simple that I know of. Either way I can think of involves him mailing you the pic.

Obviously you can add it to your pic folder then. But if you want the pic right away, just open the mail on your touch and view attachment. (assuming you have access to wifi at your friends.)

a hack, I know, but it will be there if you're heading to grandma's house and want to show her the pic :p

3. andi030 thread starter macrumors member

4. phoxrenvatio macrumors regular

have him create an album for the pics you want, sync it, but tell it not to delete anything you've already got on there, then do the same when you get home

5. EdwardsNH macrumors member

Have you done that before? By definition, sync means two way.

Didn't think you could do that. And if you can, how do you ever get rid of specific pictures? When you sync with your own 'puter, would it add this new picture to your folder? It would have to for this to function.

6. andi030 thread starter macrumors member

I tried it but i wount work, always if I try to mark that he should sync he also askes me about sycning the Music etc... .
    And also i dont wanna loose the normal Pics.
    Kinda sad that Apple haven't tought about that!!!

7. rocktofakie3 macrumors member

Its called learning english...

and you can sync photos from any computer.... :apple: