Add prefs to bossprefs?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by rendez2k, Dec 4, 2008.

1. rendez2k macrumors 6502

rendez2k

Can you add switches to bossprefs? I'd like to add quick access to flight mode and auto-lock if possible.

2. LSUtigers03 macrumors 68020

LSUtigers03

Go to Cydia and download BossPrefs Airplane Toggle and BossPrefs Autolock Toggle. Also you can download SBSetting and use that along with BossPrefs. SBSettings is faster for turning on and off the normal features like 3G, bluetooth, brightness, edge, airplane mode, SSH, and wifi. It will also let you do a quick reboot or respring and you can boot the phone into safe mode. I would keep BossPrefs though since it has more toggles that SBSettings doesn't have.

3. rendez2k thread starter macrumors 6502

rendez2k

Brilliant! I did have SBSettings but heard some people had issues with it?

4. LSUtigers03 macrumors 68020

LSUtigers03

It's never given me any problems. I love SBSettings its a great app.

5. rendez2k thread starter macrumors 6502

rendez2k

Hmm, BossPrefs Airplane Toggle doesn't appear to work - I toggle it on and nothing happens :(

6. LSUtigers03 macrumors 68020

LSUtigers03

I'm not sure why I use SBSettings for airplane mode. You can give that a try.

EDIT: I just added it to my BossPrefs and it didn't do anything for me either. I would use SBSettings for that. In fact I find it easier to use SBSettings for everything. The only time I use BossPrefs is for the Safari DL toggle.

7. rendez2k thread starter macrumors 6502

rendez2k

Just installed SBSettings - is there an auto-lock plugin for it? Can't seem to find one...