Add toggles to IntelliscreenX?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by felixen, Dec 28, 2011.

1. felixen macrumors 6502a

Can I add new toggles to this tweak? I just bought it and it's great, but I need some of the toggles SBSettings has (Autolock for example). Is there any way to add new ones through Cydia?

2. felixen thread starter macrumors 6502a

anyone?

I would also like to remove mail notifications from the "start page" in the notification center, as IntelliscreenX gives me a whole page dedicated to emails, so no need wasting space on it on the "start page"

3. Senex macrumors member

In Settings->Notifications, remove "Mail" from the list of apps that post to Notification Center.

Boom boom pow.

4. felixen thread starter macrumors 6502a

Like magic, thanks :) You know about the toggle thing?

5. felixen thread starter macrumors 6502a

Now I downloaded some toggles (from K2 Intelliscreen Toggles) on my computer and used DiskAid to put the toggles I wanted in private>var>mobile>Library>SBSettings>Themes>IntelliscreenX, where the only two folders were MyWi and My3G. Then I restarted my iPhone and expected I could choose the new toggles in Settings>Notifications>ISX QuickSettings>Configure Toggles, but I still only see the original toggles.

What am I missing? Do I really need to install SBSettings for this to work??

6. felixen thread starter macrumors 6502a

7. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

If you want toggles, the easiest way would be to use SBSettings.

8. felixen thread starter macrumors 6502a

But I plan on keeping Intelliscreen so I would prefer to not have SBSettings. I just need to know how I can install these toggles I already downloaded for Intelliscreen but dunno how :)