Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

felixen

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
Can I add new toggles to this tweak? I just bought it and it's great, but I need some of the toggles SBSettings has (Autolock for example). Is there any way to add new ones through Cydia?

felixen

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
anyone?

I would also like to remove mail notifications from the "start page" in the notification center, as IntelliscreenX gives me a whole page dedicated to emails, so no need wasting space on it on the "start page"

felixen

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
Now I downloaded some toggles (from K2 Intelliscreen Toggles) on my computer and used DiskAid to put the toggles I wanted in private>var>mobile>Library>SBSettings>Themes>IntelliscreenX, where the only two folders were MyWi and My3G. Then I restarted my iPhone and expected I could choose the new toggles in Settings>Notifications>ISX QuickSettings>Configure Toggles, but I still only see the original toggles.

What am I missing? Do I really need to install SBSettings for this to work??

felixen

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
But I plan on keeping Intelliscreen so I would prefer to not have SBSettings. I just need to know how I can install these toggles I already downloaded for Intelliscreen but dunno how :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.