Adding Another Computer To Test Apps

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by El-Presidente, Aug 10, 2009.

1. El-Presidente macrumors newbie

Hey, I posted here a while ago having issues setting up my own computer to be able to test on the iPod Touch itself, as opposed to the limiting simulator. You guys were very quick and helpful and I now have another issue and was hoping for some help.

So I am doing the coding for a game and I have an artist doing ... well, the art. I was hoping that I could send him just the .app file and he could test it out without having to enroll himself and have me send the whole .xcodeproj file. So he downloaded all of the certificates I had, I sent him my Private Key from Keychain Access, and he added the Provisioning Profile for his iPhone (I had an iPod Touch instead), but it seems that when he does it, he gets the usual 0xE800800E error, and it won't go away. Any help on how to do this simply?

2. El-Presidente thread starter macrumors newbie

Fank Yoo

Actually, he ended up getting it to work. He did what I had done last time, which was redid the set of steps over and over, and eventually it worked, so we must have been doing it right all along. I really appreciate the link though, I'll definitely save it for next time!