Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Feb 19, 2005
I'm using both my .mac and gmail account for e-mail on my iPhone and I cannot see exactly where I can add an attachment while I am composing an e-mail. It may be a feature that doesn't exist so if that is the case then hopefully it can be added at a later date.

I searched for this and couldn't quite find it but there are quite a few posts with the words "e-mail attachments" in them so I eventually gave up.

adrianblaine

macrumors 65816
Oct 12, 2006
Pasadena, CA
Yeah, I think you are out of luck unfortunately. The only thing you can currently "attach" to an email right now is photos and you have to do it from within the photo program.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Feb 19, 2005
Yeah I'm seeing that as the case. I mean honestly nothing has really made me decide the iPhone sucks as a result of _____. So that is a definite plus. As I told someone, I hope by my birthday though the SMS to multiple users is a feature we get because how else will I inform all of my contacts that I am drunk at 2 a.m.? A girl has to have her priorities!

Amar

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2007
Hi there! Dunno if you've resolved this yet. I have downloaded 'MobileFinder' V1.8.0 through the Installer application and there is a feature to 'send' files from there. An email Icon appears when you select this.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.