Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nicozottos

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 2, 2015
Hey guys, I am trying to do most of my work on my iPad now because it is much more convenient, however, I deal with creating contracts and forms a lot and haven't been able to find a way to create check boxes for them. Is there any app that I can use that will allow me to make check boxes or will I have to rely on my computer to do that? Thanks for the help.

Galley

macrumors 65816
Mar 24, 2008
Hey guys, I am trying to do most of my work on my iPad now because it is much more convenient, however, I deal with creating contracts and forms a lot and haven't been able to find a way to create check boxes for them. Is there any app that I can use that will allow me to make check boxes or will I have to rely on my computer to do that? Thanks for the help.
You can format cells in Numbers to act as a clickable checkbox.

nicozottos

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 2, 2015
You can format cells in Numbers to act as a clickable checkbox.

Hey, thanks for the response!

I'm aware of this feature but unfortunately it doesn't really help with my situation as I need to create contracts, etc. which isn't something I would do in Numbers.

I've actually found an app that will do what I'm looking for (PDF Office) so I think I'm all set now!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.