Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RedPwnerRanger

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 3, 2010
I know you can add lyrics to your songs by right clicking songs in iTunes, clicking "Get Info", and adding them in the Lyrics tab, but is there anywhere I can add them from within the files on my phone? I'm particularly looking for the location of where to place the lyrics from within iFile, that way I could add them from my phone rather than having to add it all on my computer and sync.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
your asking about adding songs from torrents. Discussing the how too and what for is against Macrumors rules. Also many of us feel the artiest deserves to get paid.

RedPwnerRanger

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 3, 2010
your asking about adding songs from torrents. Discussing the how too and what for is against Macrumors rules. Also many of us feel the artiest deserves to get paid.

I'm definitely not talking about torrents, or anything of the like? I don't see how you even got that from my post. I want to add lyrics to my song files (which I already own and have obtained legally, if you must know) directly from my phone, and am wondering if this is even possible/the location (i.e. var>mobile>etc..)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.