Adding pics on your .mac homepage....help!!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by faithfulFrank, Aug 30, 2007.

1. faithfulFrank macrumors member

Hello all.
    I tried a search, and am very flustered.
    I have a .mac account, and made a homepage. I now want to add a couple of pictures to that homepage, and I've tried and just do not understand how to.

The two pictures I want to add are in my iphoto, and in the pictures folder of my idisk.
    The .mac help page says to click on the picture and then hit "choose" I can't find a "choose" button anywhere on any page. The .mac help pages were not helpful. What am I missing or doing wrong??

I click edit in my homepage, and can change text, but how do I add a photo????? I love my macs, but it should be easier.......please help.

Thanks, Frank D.

2. millap macrumors regular

This sounds like it could be a problem with your browser. Try downloading Firefox or the Safari3 Beta and try again... oh and make sure that you've installed all the Apple software updates.

3. faithfulFrank thread starter macrumors member

Thanks,
    I'll do that. I decided to just make a new homepage with the additional pics and delete the old one.

Frank D.

4. kolax macrumors G3

Just drag photos into your webpage from iPhoto or from anything else for that matter.

5. faithfulFrank thread starter macrumors member

Thanks,
    I tried that, but it was not working. When I dragged a photo from either iphoto, etc, it would be HUGE and take over the whole page, not being like the other pics.........

Frank D.

6. kolax macrumors G3

Resize the photo..