Adding song from Radio to a playlist

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Dubadai, Aug 14, 2015.

?

Do you think that Apple Music has too many steps to create playlists/add music to playlists?

1. Yes, and it bothers the hell out of me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, but I don't mind

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, it works fine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dubadai macrumors regular

Dubadai

Hi!

Before the update that just rolled out, the only option was to add the song that came up on radio to "My Music", and then after that go in to My Music to add it to a playlist.

Now after the update I saw that I have the option to add the song playing from Radio to a playlist, but when I try to do so i receive the following (I included the steps I take to try to add the song on the Radio to a playlist):

Step 1:
    [​IMG]

Step 2:
    [​IMG]

The error i receive when selecting my desired playlist that I want to add the song to....
    [​IMG]

Why are they making it so difficult for me to add songs that I hear on the radio to a playlist...?

I have no trouble searching an artist, and then just adding one of their "Top Songs" to a playlist like such (something that wasn't possible before, at least from what I know):
    Screen Shot 2015-08-14 at 19.35.30.png

I honestly think that they should have a "quick add" or that when you press Screen Shot 2015-08-14 at 19.31.24.png it will automatically add the song to a playlist with all "loved" songs.

The procedure to make playlists on Apple Music is way too complicated... Even though I have moved from Spotify to Apple Music without regret, I still bite my tongue when something like this occurs.

What do you guys think?

2. swandy macrumors regular

Have not tried, but I believe - especially since you are getting that "error" message about adding the song to your iCloud Music Library - is that when you do it from an Artists page (as opposed to Radio) it automatically assumes you want that song in your iCloud Music Library and adds it there in addition to the playlist you select. And yes - they could make it one step from the Radio station.