Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

buymeaniphone

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 8, 2007
San Antonio, Texas
I'm trying to add zipcode search to a site using a Google My Maps that I created using my Google Account. It's a list of locations that I want to be displayed when someone inputs a zip code. I want the results page to show up on my site similar to how Brakecheck.com. any suggestions?

angelwatt

Moderator emeritus
Aug 16, 2005
USA
It's not clear what part you need help with, the getting of results or the displaying of results you have. I'm also not familiar with Google's zip code search so if there's a page on that I'd like to see it to better help.

buymeaniphone

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 8, 2007
San Antonio, Texas
I need help creating the field where they will input their zipcode and I need help having the page display the results of hte closest location to that zipcode. I'm trying to achieve the same exact thing as what's on BrakeCheck.com

angelwatt

Moderator emeritus
Aug 16, 2005
USA
So you need everything. That's a bit of work. If you don't even know how to create the form then I'd look for tutorials on it. We don't generally do an entire solution for people here, we just help them along when they run into snags.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.