Additional iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by wickerman1893, Jan 6, 2010.

1. wickerman1893 macrumors 6502

wickerman1893

Alright so i have a 2G 8gb iPod touch and i recently bought a 1G iPod touch from a friend and im having trouble deciding what to do. I either wanna leave it as it is or i want to jailbreak it. Now my friends have jail-broke there touches is the past and said it lags after awhile and it isnt worth it while other friends have said its a good thing to do.

I really only use it for games as i already have 2 other iPods for music and other stuff. :rolleyes:

What would you suggest I do?

2. Creative One macrumors 6502

Creative One

Give it to someone who would use it. There are people in Africa who can't afford iPods you know!

3. iRawkMac macrumors newbie

iRawkMac

I would jailbreak one of them and toy around with that. If it comes to it you can always restore it to get rid of the jailbreak and use it for something else. I jailbroke my 3G through a tethered jailbreak for a while and it was pretty fun. You can do some fun stuff with a jailbroken ipod!

4. elfxmilhouse macrumors 6502

try it yourself

you can always restore it back to factory if you dont like/need the jailbreak

5. wickerman1893 thread starter macrumors 6502

wickerman1893

well, people in Africa would much rather have food before an iPod, so id rather give food.

and im starting an ipod collection anyways

6. iRawkMac macrumors newbie

iRawkMac

You can give them the iPod and they can sell it to buy rice though.

7. wickerman1893 thread starter macrumors 6502

wickerman1893

true that