Have any of you run across this annoyance after upgrading to SL? I sure did. I had about 30 accounts that I call on that were listed as Company that all of a sudden showed up in my address book as either NoName or NoEmail. I found the solution to fixing this was to go to each address listed and tic the little box next to the word Company under First Last name. I hope this helps some of you wondering how to fix this. Luckily, I only had about 30 of these to manually fix, I feel sorry for those who have 100's of names to fix. You probably wonder why I did not have the Company box checked, well in all honesty, it did not matter whether you did or not under OS X Leopard, now for some reason some programmer thought it necessary to make it necessary to check the company box.