Address Book not showing new synced contacts from iPhone

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Glumpfner, May 2, 2010.

1. Glumpfner macrumors regular

Hi there,

I added about 20 new contacts and edited about 10 other contacts on my iPhone since the last sync.

I just hooked my iPhone up to iTunes, went to "Info" and checked the sync contact field. Then I synced it, but no matter what I do, the new contacts dont show up on my Address Book on my Mac.

It asked me for one duplicated entry, where I had to choose one and I choose one. It even says Sync Okay in iTunes.

2. Dave Braine macrumors 68040

Dave Braine

There's the option somewhere in the iTunes iPhone panel(not at my Mac at the moment), that you have to tick if you want new information from your iPhone to be imported onto your Mac. I think it's right at the bottom of the pane that deals with iCal, Notes and Address Book.

3. Ronny Haryanto macrumors newbie

Dave,

Actually the options that you mentioned do the opposite. It's for replacing entries in the iPhone with the entries from the Mac.

I'm having the same issue. I have tried to empty my Mac Address Book (after backing up the entries to a vCard file first) and resync the iPhone, but no entries show up in the Address Book. And now the contacts in my iPhone are down to 41 contacts which were not in Address Book, the rest are gone.

Very weird.

Ronny