Adium and safari giving me trouble after latest software update...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by coconut2674, Mar 25, 2008.

1. coconut2674 macrumors newbie

Hey,i installed the latest apple update, i think it was an airport and security update? So i didn't think much of it...however ever since (i think it was on the 23/3/08) i've been encountering numerous problems...first was that safari wouldn't open...so i had to instal firefox( after transfering it from another machine) my syncserver, quits a lot...and keeps asking me to report or ignore, or relaunch, also...one of the most annoying things, is that my adium is broken! at first i noticed that whenever i recieved a message it crashed, now when i go to open it - it opens, the option for downloading a new version(i'm on 1.2.3) comes up, then freezes and it crashes again and asks to relaunch!!!!

it's getting very frustrating...i'm stuck on amsn,which i can't stand! Can anyone help me? i want my safari and adium backkkk!!!!

thanks.

2. pinktank macrumors 6502

I guess I'll wait on that update for a tad bit

3. barrowboy35 macrumors newbie

Safari update

Yep I downloaded the latest version of Safari and ever since it's being loading so slow. Not an improvement imo. :(

4. cmcbridejr macrumors 6502a

cmcbridejr

I had the same problem.... then, I restarted my computer and everything was back to normal.

Safari 3.1 is untouchable in terms of speed right now. Nothing compares. It really is a dramatic update.

Just restart your computer and let me know if that works.

5. coconut2674 thread starter macrumors newbie

no...it didn't work...thanks for the tip anyway! i was actually gonna go as far as reinstalling leopard...but that's silly. Everyone be warned!!!!lol