Adjust motion sensitivity

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by jjk454ss, Jan 25, 2016.

1. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I can't find it, but isn't there a setting to adjust the motion sensitivity? To avoid counting too many steps when sitting at a desk moving your arm and things like that? I restored my watch as new, trying to get the sunrise/sunset to display, and I can't find this setting. Or am I crazy and it was never there?

And also a restore did not fix the stupid sunrise/sunset issue if anyone has a fix for that. I've read through some things, like open weather, restart, restore. Nothing has fixed it. It used to work great, now the times never show up.

2. LoveToMacRumors macrumors 68000

LoveToMacRumors

3. mikzn macrumors 6502

mikzn

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but if you touch the lower right corner of the watch ( main clock face) it should change the screen to show the world clock view and display sunrise and sunset.

4. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I swear it was there:)
    --- Post Merged, Jan 26, 2016 ---
    If I add the sunrise/sunset complication it just displays a line underneath becuase it's not getting the data. There are a few threads already, but nothing I have found has fixed it.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 26, 2016 ---
    I'm a dummy. I had Location Services>Apple Watch Faces turned off. It magically works now:)

5. mikzn macrumors 6502

mikzn

Cool !