Adjusting Clip Date and Time in iMovie 11 not working

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by iMacnus, Mar 2, 2012.

1. iMacnus macrumors newbie

I am digitizing old analog movies using the analog input of a DV camera which again is connected to the firewire port of my Mac Mini. When importing analog clips the clips get the current date and time. By using the Adjust Clip Date and Time command in iMovie I can adjust the time of the clip. This works most of the time, but for some clips it is not working.

When I adjust the date and time the clip gets the correct time and date and jumps to the correct folder for that year. Everything fine so far. The problem is when I quit iMovie and restart it, then the clip date and time has been reset to the old value. What is wrong - how can I fix this?

I am using iMovie 11 (version 9.0.4) under Lion. My event library contains 3.8TB of movie clips.

2. keesingh macrumors newbie

Adjusting Clip Date and Time in iMovie 11 not working

If you recorded video with a camcorder whose date and time weren’t set accurately, the video might show up in incorrect chronological order in the Event Library after you import it into iMovie. To put video clips in the correct chronological order in the Event Library, you can adjust their dates and times.
    Russian Brides
    Russian ladies