Admob Payments

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by Jeremy1026, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Jeremy1026 macrumors 68020

Jeremy1026

For those of you whom use Admob, how long does it take for Admob to pay out? I started in mid-July, and was wondering when I could expect to see July's money?

2. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

3. Jeremy1026 thread starter macrumors 68020

Jeremy1026

I did see that Dejo, but its like with Apple. "We will pay by X." When they typically pay by Y. I was hoping to get a real world example of when they pay out.

4. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

I received an email from AdMob on Aug 3 stating they had begun processing a payment "for all unpaid earnings accumulated through the end of June 2009". At least a week later I received a cheque in the mail. This has been the norm since I started collecting earnings. If you use PayPal, they are supposed to get you your money quicker. (I have refused to set up PayPal or even enter my tax information because their page for that is not secure, using only http://) So, in your case, you can expect them to start processing your payment for your July earnings at the beginning of September (any day now) and receive your payment in a few days up to a couple of weeks. Hope that helps.

5. Jeremy1026 thread starter macrumors 68020

Jeremy1026

Thank you :). That was certainly the information I was looking for.