Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bulls106

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 16, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Hi,

I am trying to change the faces of the dancers in the "forever" wedding dance using static jpg pictures and after effects. Is there a better way to meld the faces in the jpgs with the ones in the video than using motion tracking and having to constantly change size and position of face? Thanks.

spinnerlys

Sep 7, 2008
forlod bygningen
What AE version do you use and have not found any information about proper tracking in the manual or Adobe's official knowledge base?

Have you looked at any of the "tracking tutorials" out there? Btw, there are six links hidden in the bolded part of the last sentence.

And what about a specific thread title?

To edit your thread title, just click on the
edit.gif
button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the "Go Advanced" button below your message.

Have you also taken a look at MRoogle?

bulls106

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 16, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Yes, I've looked at the tutorials. The problem is all the motion of the people and the drastic change in size of the people. I want to do something similar to the golden girls with the guy's face video, but without animation of the face because I only have static images.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.