Adobe Audition Frustration

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by roshambeau, Aug 14, 2008.

1. roshambeau macrumors member

First of all, yes i am relatively new to Mac Forums. I used Mac Forums to do general research about Macs before I indulged and bought one. Therefore, I am also new to the Mac Community, i've owned my new MBP for about 3 months now, no problems at all and i generally love my machine...

Now, for the point of my post. I work in the Radio/Voice Over community, therefore the low latency of Adobe Audition is/was a natural way for me to edit/produce/master all of my work. I lived in the world of PC's for so long, so i never had a problem with the compatability of Audition. Now that i have a Mac, i would love to have Audition on OS X. I understand that it's currently not available for OS X, but man would it save me lots of time in stead of me having to boot into the Windows XP partition.:eek: So my arguement is, why not go ahead and allow Audition to be available for OS X?

2. headfuzz macrumors 6502

headfuzz

If you want anything other than pure conjecture / personal opinion as a response, you'll need to ask your question over at www.adobe.com ;)