Adobe CS3 licenses

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by Kwill, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Kwill macrumors 68000

Kwill

I thought it was one but believe I read somewhere it was two. Can someone please tell me on how many networked computers can CS3 be installed without conflicts? :confused:

After some hunting I found the EULA.
    http://www.adobe.com/products/eulas/index.html

2. Buzz Bumble Guest

I was told two installs per license as well, but you are only allowed to use one at a time (e.g. one on a desktop and one on a laptop when out of the office, or one at work and one at home).

You cannot install it twice and be using both copies at once - for that you need two licenses. It's possible that the software checks the network for two running copies with the same license and refuse to start the second one (Adobe PageMaker used to do this).

3. Kwill thread starter macrumors 68000

Kwill

When attempting to install on a second computer an alert indicated that the maximum number of installations had been reached. Apparently you must phone Adobe for the second activation. This took less than 5 minutes including hold time. Getting past that, it appears it is possible for both computers to launch Photoshop at the same time -- but, of course, I can physically only use one at a time.