Adobe CS4 Firewire and License

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by imindiemmy, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imindiemmy macrumors newbie

imindiemmy

so i firewired over my entire Adobe CS4 Suite to my new MacBook, from an old computer i gave my friend.
    everytime i try to open anything on my MacBook :apple:, it says the license for the product has stopped working contact you local IT Administrator.. but i cant do that.
    or.. it gives me the option to re-enter my Serial number.but there is a big problem with that.. all of my boxes and places i had my serial numbers at, (a storage building outside my house) burnt down this spring :mad:.. and now i dont have any of that information anymore.
    is there some way i can get the serial numbers or license numbers off the old computer, or figure out which serial number they are useing? i dont want to have to transfer the license to my new computer leaving her with nothing..
    but i do want both of us to be able to use it without having to purchase new licensing for every Adobe Suite program!
    well im stuck. help anyone? :confused:

2. mperkins37 macrumors 6502a

mperkins37

Not going to get any help here, we all advocate buying licenses legally (for the most part)
    Sounds like you are fishing for SN's

3. WinterMute Moderator emeritus

WinterMute

As posted, no-one will help you with a serial number here, regardless of how or when you lost yours.

I suggest you contact Adobe and explain the situation to them.

Sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.