Adobe Dreamweaver

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by MBPro825, Apr 2, 2010.

1. MBPro825 macrumors member

How much does this (for mac obviously) cost. I searched on the internet but I kept finding strange package deals that varied in cost. I just want the dreamweaver (not upgrade) software. If you could provide a link or tell me where I could find it that would be great too.

Thanks in advance

2. -Ryan- macrumors 68000

3. CANEHDN macrumors 6502a

CANEHDN

4. joro macrumors 68020

joro

Not sure if you are a student but if you are, I’d definitely suggest buying the education version and/or the suite. I personally bought the CS4 Design Premium Suite about a year ago for around $389 and it includes Dreamweaver as well as other programs like Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash, Acrobat, Illustrator and others. In other words, it’s a great price for a whole suite that you could theoretically use depending on what you’re using Dreamweaver for.

EDIT: Looks like CANEHDN beat me to it ;)

5. MBPro825 thread starter macrumors member

Will CS5 be the same price so I could get a better version for the same price, or will CS4 drop in price on April 12th? I would think so, but I don't have any experience with adobe products.

6. 7on macrumors 601

7on

Software generally gets discontinued once a new version comes out ("generally"). Question: What are you going to be using Dreamweaver for? There are many different other programs that may work for you a lot better and be cheaper. While Photoshop, Indesign, Flash, and Illustrator might be the champions in their respective industries, most designers I know only use dreamweaver because it already comes in that bundle.