ADOBE FLASH ON MOBILE DEVICES....iPHONE????

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by FunkyCold24, Feb 12, 2008.

1. FunkyCold24 macrumors newbie

Hey guys and gals!!! This may have already been posted and if so, you can delete this thread or move it to somewhere else.

I decided to go to the Adobe site to see if there was anything announced regarding Flash on the iPhone. While I didn't see anything specifically on it, I did notice the flash video on the main page. It's all about flash arriving on mobile phones this year.

While this may very well have already been addressed in a different thread, I thought I just share it anyway. And now there is official proof that we will see Flash on the iPhone......Soon!!!!:D

FunkyCold 24

2. kdarling macrumors demi-god

kdarling

Versions of Flash arrived on mobile devices, phones and web tablets several years ago.

The only question is, will Apple let it come to the iPhone or not.

3. FunkyCold24 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, Flash has been implemented several years ago, however, newer flash technology will be released and here's something we can possibly look forward to.......

"Consumer electronics devices with Flash Lite or Flash Player SDK technology"

Obviously the iPhone isn't listed on the site, but with all the SDK talk, it's bound to happen.

Thanks for the input kdarling.