Adobe flash player security????

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by iLoveMacPro, Nov 4, 2009.

1. iLoveMacPro macrumors member

This error keeps popping up on firefox.The only sites I am on are neopets (lol) and this! It's not really doing it on here but it does it every time I click something on NP. It says...

"Adobe Flash Player has stopped a potentially unsafe operation.

The following local application on your computer or network:
    javascript:parent.payload1040
    is trying to communicate with this Internet-enabled location:
    msntest.serving-sys.com

To let this application communicate with the Internet, click Settings.
    You must restart the application after changing your settings."

When i use firefox and on the neopet website. Suddenly, there is a message adobe flash player security has stopped an unsafe operation and something about javascript. something that try to connect internet. it appear many times. there is a option to click ok or setting. i click both and it still appear. can some1 help me out???? is there something wrong with firefox or my mac????
    I am using a macbook pro 13.

2. fishmoose macrumors 68000

Just tried going to the page myself, started a game and navigated a few pages and I didn't got the message you are getting. Do you have the newest version of Flash Player?

3. iLoveMacPro thread starter macrumors member

i dont know if i have or not. Maybe not cuz i nvr actually download.
    I have Adobe Creative Suite 3 Desgin Preminium full package install though.

4. iLoveMacPro thread starter macrumors member

do i need to install adobe flash player???? I heard alot of bad things about it and like i said before I have Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premiun full package install. Did adobe flash player included inside????

5. fishmoose macrumors 68000

You already have it, Flash is pure crap but you need it for that site your having problems with. I think you have an old version, try upgrading from the link I gave you.

Then you can install click2flash if you want. It controls when and how flash loads on your system.