Adobe Flash Pro for mac?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by adelaye, Dec 17, 2010.

1. adelaye macrumors newbie

Hello, I'm new to these forums and I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place but this is pretty much my last resort. I've tried adobe costumer support (couldn't understand the accent, waited 2 hours)..other forums (no answers)...etc...nothing. :(

Okay so I have the mac version of Adobe Flash Pro cs5 and I just can't get the animation to do it correctly. I don't know if it's a problem with .MOV files (exporting) with the mac or with the classic tween tool because it makes symbols stick to the background.

Here is an example: (testor animation)
    http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1630986147477

Notice how the suns rays stick like a ghost, also notice the cats tail, the houses, trees, etc all STICKING...the only thing that's not sticking that's moving is the cats legs..which weren't made using the classic tween but with the new motion tween....
    Should I just return this program or see if I can get a new one since this is faulty?

I'm begging for help, I spent 700$ on this program...whoever helps me I will be eternally grateful. Thank you all.

2. bmb012 macrumors 6502

If you're export, it won't play the movie clips that are nested within the timeline. How does it play it you export it as a swf?

Might want to just screen cap the swf to get a correct movie file.

3. adelaye, Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2010

adelaye thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you. You just helped me solve my problem. I absolutely love you.