Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thomahawk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 3, 2008
Osaka, Japan
Ok so i have adobe lightroom on my mac and adobe photoshop cs3. they both work well together

thing is that iphoto wont sync its photos with lightroom so im not able to do certain things. such as when i import my photos though lightroom. the photos wont go to iphoto as well. it seems i have to import for both iphoto and lightroom. which is annoying.
i like to use lightroom for my RAW files and such. and iphoto as the library of all the photos i import. i wish they would make it so that lightroom and iphoto can be buddies! (i know they are of different makes but still)

any tips on what i can do to make lightroom a better experience? i tired aperature which IS comaptible with iphoto but it doesnt import my RAW files nicely..

i noticed i have duplicates of my pictures. all the pictures in my "pictures" folder and iphoto's lil cache as well. if i delete the ones in my folder will the photos in iphoto still work?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.