- Apr 12, 2001
Adobe today updated its Lightroom app for iPad with a few new features, most notably including Split View support on compatible iPad models, allowing Lightroom and another app to be open side by side.
How to use Split View
- Open an app
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Dock
- On the Dock, touch and hold the second app that you want to open, and then drag it to the left or right edge of the screen
- To give the apps equal space on the screen, drag the divider to the center of the screen
- To turn a Split View into a Slide Over, swipe down from the top of the app
- To close Split View, drag the divider over the app that you want to close
Adobe has outlined various other Lightroom enhancements in a blog post.
Article Link: Adobe Lightroom Updated With Split View Support on iPad