Adobe Suites in the Online Store?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by YodaOfDarkness, Jun 4, 2008.

1. YodaOfDarkness macrumors newbie

Am I just totally blind, or can I not add any of the Adobe Creative Suites to my cart? I'm buying a MBP, and I'd like to take advantage of the student discount for the Web Suite while I'm at it.

Oh, and is the tax calculated from the shipping address or the billing address? I'm flying up to my uncle's place in Oregon on June 16th, so I was wondering about just shipping it up to him... just wondering if that makes a difference.

2. bolank macrumors newbie

I think the add to cart button is to the right on the page. Maybe you're just missing it?

3. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

Some of the student discounts for adobe can only be had by either calling them or going to the school in person. That is how it was for me. Since my school had a store front I had to go purchase it there.

4. YodaOfDarkness thread starter macrumors newbie

Okay, I guess I'll call in the order then. And does anyone know about my second question?

5. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

the shipping address is what they use to calculate tax

6. YodaOfDarkness thread starter macrumors newbie

I re-configured and found it on the second page... tricky lil' bugger...

and does anyone know why they say it'll take almost two weeks to ship? If it does, it won't leave until the day I fly back to California - away from the shipping address. If it doesn't arrive by the day before I leave, is there any way I can call them and have them change the SA to down here in California? The only problem I see is that since they use the SA for taxes and the old SA's state had no sales tax, they might have a problem with shipping it to a state that does.

Advice? Last resort is to leave money with my uncle so that he can ship it down to me once it arrives...