Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jaw04005

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 19, 2003
AR
The editorial staff at my college newspaper are considering activating Version Cue to use with our paper. Anyone use Version Cue? Your thoughts? Does it save multiple versions of photoshop documents?

zim

macrumors 65816
Jan 5, 2002
Curious to know if your college paper started using Version Cue? It has been some time now that the silly little leafy thing has been sitting up in my menu bar and I am now just starting to question it. Looks interesting as it can manage versions of images but does it really save time and do the job? My biggest question is... do I spend the time deleting my own process from memory and go with Adobe's solution to management... I guess only I can answer that one.

So I am reopening this question here... does anyone use it? Does it work? or is it just eating up 5.6 MB or RAM for nothing... considering turning it off and running with the RAM unless someone has a fantastic story about it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.