Adopted iPhone 5 Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by braddick, Nov 13, 2012.

1. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

I was at the Apple store today and on a whim picked up a new line (at least, for Apple) iPhone 5 case by Adopted. (Their website is, "getadopted.com".)

I've got to tell you, this case is simply (near) perfect. I was more impressed than I suspected I would be.
    The fit and finish is stellar and finally I have a case I imagine will be using for quite awhile.

Any others use this case either with a similar experience or one that is different?

Although the following photo (from their website) shows the black, I picked up the white leather with thin gold medal trim. Compliments the white iPhone exceedingly.

Just wanted to share a positive experience from someone who is difficult to please when it comes to cases.

[​IMG]

2. BoomstickMafia macrumors member

Looks nice! Thanks for sharing.

I had a leather case for my 3G that was inlaid like that. The trouble I had with it was that I always put my phone in my pants pocket and the residual heat from my body eventually did it in. The adhesive used to keep it on the case failed.

Hoping this one is engineered a little better.

3. Anthony T macrumors 6502a

I saw this in the Apple Store the other day and really wanted it. I'll be buying it Friday after I get paid. :)

4. braddick thread starter macrumors 68040

braddick

Some shots of my case (next to a mint iPhone2G I have owned since launch):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. beeinformed macrumors 6502