Advance excel training. Any recommendations?

Big D 51

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
Mobile, AL
Hi,

I am interested in gaining more experience with building dashboards to analyze data. I am registered to take a few excel classes that involves VBA, Micros, and etc; however, I am still looking for a class that instructs/ teaches how to build nice dashboards. I am also interested in a class that may be around how to design effective spreadsheets. Any recommendations?

Thank you.

exegete77

macrumors 6502a
Feb 12, 2008
Charley Kyd probably has the best site for that. When I served as an analyst at a Fortune 100 company, I began using his materials and attended one of his phone conferences. Superb examples and illustrations. His work made a dramatic difference in much of what I did, and eventually I began training other analysts.

Excel User: Charley Kyd

An advanced book for Excel development is: Professional Excel Development by Stephen Bullen, Rob Bovey, and John Green. A lot of good stuff there.

Big D 51

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
Mobile, AL
Charley Kyd probably has the best site for that. When I served as an analyst at a Fortune 100 company, I began using his materials and attended one of his phone conferences. Superb examples and illustrations. His work made a dramatic difference in much of what I did, and eventually I began training other analysts.

Excel User: Charley Kyd

An advanced book for Excel development is: Professional Excel Development by Stephen Bullen, Rob Bovey, and John Green. A lot of good stuff there.
Thank you very much.