Advanced reviews?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ks-man, Mar 30, 2010.

1. ks-man macrumors 6502a

Is there any word if there will be advanced reviews of the iPad? I'm wondering if we will see it in either Thursday or Friday's newspapers (NYT, WSJ etc).

I thought they did that with the iPhone and iPhone 3G but can't remember for sure.

2. HXGuy macrumors 68000

Wasn't there a rumor last week that Apple was shipping out a few iPads to reviews, like on Thursday? Guess that never happened.

3. rtay macrumors regular

The iPads were shipped to a few reviewers last week so hopefully there will be a review on Thursday. Im sure Friday at the latest, i couldnt see them putting them out on Saturday.

4. monksealpup macrumors regular

Speculation is NDAs end on Friday, so you'll probably see them post online Friday after midnight and of course in the Friday print editions.

5. Mactagonist macrumors 65816

Probably friday from all the usual old media farts (pogue, mossburg, baig etc)

6. admanimal macrumors 68040

Or maybe it takes more than a few working days to actually do a thorough review.

7. jimbo1mcm macrumors 68000

Reviewer Vests

The Reviewers are wearing vests which Steve will detonate if they release their review too early.

8. sjsharks13 macrumors regular

[​IMG]

9. colourtheatre macrumors regular

i'm sure we can confirm that through some backlogs of apple patents. until then, please just take this as a rumor people. we just dont know for sure yet.

10. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Note:

walt tends to publish his editorials on wednesday nights at 9:00pm pst (midnight east coast)

11. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Ed Baig's regular column is out today. If it's on the iPad we are off to the races and Pogue and Mossberg should be out this eve.

12. ks-man thread starter macrumors 6502a