Advertising My Editing Business

fivetoadsloth

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2006
Hey, Sorry this isn't exactly answering your question but on your site the apostrophe in Holiday's shouldn't by there since it is not possessive.

Stampyhead

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2004
London, UK
Do a couple of free or cheap jobs and ask the recipients to tell everyone they know about you.
Maybe put an ad in your local Craigslist?

FF_productions

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Apr 16, 2005
Mt. Prospect, Illinois
Do a couple of free or cheap jobs and ask the recipients to tell everyone they know about you.
Maybe put an ad in your local Craigslist?
I did put an ad in craigslist, and I had thought about having the first couple of jobs go for real cheap just so I can get more clients, I might just do that if I don't get any clients soon.

Britanium

macrumors member
Mar 9, 2007
I would definitely scrap the ads on your own page... makes you look very cheap, and not professional...
(just my opinion)

Hmm, interesting songs you put on your projects - how did you manage to obtain the rights to use them?

FF_productions

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Apr 16, 2005
Mt. Prospect, Illinois
I would definitely scrap the ads on your own page... makes you look very cheap, and not professional...
(just my opinion)

Hmm, interesting songs you put on your projects - how did you manage to obtain the rights to use them?
The ad's just make me a couple of bucks but it looks a little crappy on the home page.

Well I don't worry about the songs that I use in these videos because these videos are usually distributed to the families.

The Renaissance Hotel project on the other hand required contacting the artist.