Well I'll be attending college towards the middle of September, and I am very interested in getting either a middle line MB or a baseline MBP. The thing is, with all the rumors of updates this, and updates that, I am very hesitant on when I should buy. The problem also is, I have a lot of deadlines to meet. First and foremost, I would like to get as many of the benefits as possible. The free printer offer ends sometime in July I believe, so I'd love to make it in before then. Also, my college orientation is the beginning of July, and they ask for you to bring your computer so you can get it registered and it is rumored that you register for classes via your computer. Lastly, my teacher in video production is giving me a copy of Final Cut Pro. I'm not sure if I will be getting other Final Cut Studio programs, but I know I am getting Final Cut Pro. I was wondering if a 2nd tier MB would be able to cut it? I really am on a somewhat tight budget, and I'd prefer to buy a MBP if and only if it is a necessity. I know that was a lot to read, but hopefully you guys could knock some sense into me as to whether I should just wait, buy now, and which MB I should buy. I can "technically" wait, but I the earlier I get my computer, the easier life will be. Thanks a lot and sorry about the long read.