Advice For App

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by kylebattle, Jul 21, 2015.

1. kylebattle macrumors newbie

OK this may sound a little complicated but basically I'm looking for an application I can download that alerts me on my watch every time there's a transaction made on my bank account and also helps me keep enough money week to week to pay bills by allowing me to enter the amounts and due dates and it calculates how much money I need to keep each week to be able to make the payments. Does anyone know of such an app?

2. kylebattle thread starter macrumors newbie

States employees credit union in Nc and they don't have there own app

3. AbeFrohman macrumors 6502

AbeFrohman

I think the initial flaw in this system is that you want an app that will notify you of any transaction on your bank account, but I'm not sure if your particular credit union will allow such notifications.

For example - the app Pocketbook. It can automatically sync with some banks and track transactions (don't know about the rest of the functions you're looking for), but not every bank will allow third party access to transactions.

This may take some serious AppStore searching on your part, but I'd start with your credit union to see if they know which (if any) apps they allow access.

4. kylebattle thread starter macrumors newbie

Well I've found one app that seems to work good for bills but what's this app called pocketbook? I can't seem to find it?

5. AbeFrohman macrumors 6502

AbeFrohman

6. AbeFrohman macrumors 6502

AbeFrohman

Sorry. I Googled, but didn't look specifically to see which country's store it was in.