I've come to the realization that I won't be able to upgrade to 10.5 anytime real soon, so I need an alternative to TM. I have several questions and would appreciate some advice.
- small home office (3 work computers).
- My current back-up routine primarily consists of faith and prayer.
- I purchased 2 buffalo 500GB network drives ($209 per at frys)
- I have decided to buy SuperDuper - is there a better program I should consider?
- Is there a problem with backing up every night?
- If I plug an additional usb drive (call it "photo drive") into the network drive, can I get superDuper to back up "photo drive" to the network drive?