Advice needed on selling as set orig iPhone+iP3g+iP3gs+iP4

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by mitchz, Jul 13, 2011.

1. mitchz macrumors newbie

Hi,
    I had purchased the original iPhone, iPhone 3g, iPhone 3Gs and the iPhone 4 all on the very first day each went on sale by Apple. They are all in very good condition and of course working.

If I sold these on eBay as a set what should I ask for the set of four phones?

And how much should I ask for as a set for the iPhone, iPhone 3g and iPhone 3Gs?

Any collectors interested in the set?

Thanks so much, :)

2. AdrianK macrumors 68020

Can't really give estimates without the storage capacities.

3. 4JNA macrumors 68000

4JNA

this would seem to indicate they are used. collector value = zero. if they were all unopened, purchased on day one, then you might find someone trying to catch up. anyone who collects already has what you are selling.

for max value, clean them up, take good/great pictures, and list them one at a time on ebay. bundles work great for buying low, not so much for selling high...

if you feel lucky, you might also try craigslist but it's a jungle in there, so be careful with the who/what/where/when! best of luck.

4. jp700p macrumors regular

Yeah like this guy did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwelwKLTFRE

5. Tiggs macrumors 6502

Better to break up and sell individually. Can't imagine there being that many people wanting to collect them as a group.