I know the majority of you are probably sick of these threads about possible refreshes and whatnot but please spare me for one more thread The jist of my situation is that I've been saving up for a Mac for a few months now. Today I made the last few dollars I've been needing to buy the upper end 21.5 iMac (all stock). However I've been reading through may threads here lately and now I'm reconsidering... I've read that the current Intel Core 2 Duo processors are getting pretty old and that the possibility of Apple putting i3, i5, and i7 processors in the next refresh is good. The buyers guide says that the iMacs are currently two weeks past the average refresh wait... My obvious question to you is whether or not I should wait for a refresh, please give me your best guesstimate of when that might be, to get the upgraded processors and possible lower prices? My uses would be as follows; school work, browsing, video capture (w/ HDPVR), video editing, photo editing, media center, and whatever else I might do in the future (coding and developing interests me).