ADvice on 3GS

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by FreeLunch1, Jun 27, 2010.

1. FreeLunch1 macrumors member

I have a 3GS 16gb black on 3.1.2 with box and unused accessories. What is the market for one of those right now? I just want to know how much people are selling theirs for. It's in excellent condition.

2. army91c macrumors 6502a

Lazy much? In the time it took you to write this post, you could of hit up eBay and craigslist to find out yourself. What has become of a society when we rely on others to find out the info WE need?

Never mind, just saw your user name.

3. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

If jailbroken, unlocked and in good condition should be able to get at least $300.

4. Golfer00ksu macrumors regular

I would say around $250 would be a good starting point on Craigslist.

5. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

6. FreeLunch1 thread starter macrumors member

No it's not about being lazy - actually it's the opposite. I've already looked at ebay and craigslist. The market is fluctuating a lot right now because of iPhone 4. 1 year ago, I sold my two 3G for $800 on the 3GS launch day. Right after, the price tanked a lot and then recovered later. I'm trying to see what other people have bought/sold them for to get more information!

Your post doesn't add anything to the message board, so why post it? I quickly sold 1 of my 3GS's for $275 and have others lining up to buy my other 3GS. Maybe I should have listed it for higher...

7. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

You should've mentioned this in your OP. Otherwise, it makes you look lazy like someone who doesn't bother to search.

8. LittleRedBird macrumors member

I sold my 16GB 3GS (black) with two hard cases on CL for $320. It was not jailbroken or unlocked but was only a few weeks old and in perfect condition. Hope that helps and good luck with your listing. :)